Thank you for your interest in working for
THE JOYFUL LIFE COMPANY
The Joyful Life is hiring for the part-time, work-from-home, remote position of Customer Care and Admin Support Specialist. We are looking for a detail-focused and well-written woman to fill this important role within our company. Our ideal candidate is a woman looking for just a bit of extra income who wishes to use her skills toward work with a God-glorifying purpose—while enjoying the flexibility of working from home.
This position will start at approximately 5-10 hours per week. Pay begins at $14 per hour for the first 3 months while onboarding and training and will increase to $15 per hour after 90 days.
Application deadline is Friday, January 15th at 8pm PST.
The Joyful Life inspires women to pursue joy and discover beauty in their daily lives by grounding their hearts in Christ, leading them to live and love well—for the purpose of glorifying God.
CUSTOMER CARE AND ADMIN SUPPORT SPECIALIST
We’re a small, faith-based publication company seeking an experienced, thorough, detailed-oriented, and thoughtful Customer Care & Admin Support Specialist. You may be the right person for this position if the following description fills you with enthusiasm and has you raising your hand and yelling, ‘This is the perfect job for me!’:
- are a proficient writer with very clear, yet thoughtful, communication skills
- love to provide solutions to problems and issues and delight in helping customers with their needs
- have the ability and flexibility to respond in a timely manner to emails and social media messages and comments in a friendly, approachable, yet professional manner
- excel at learning processes and policies quickly and with proficiency
- enjoy the variety of admin support tasks associated with assisting several managers in their specific areas of oversight
- enjoy online research covering a variety of topics and for a variety of purposes as well as the process of compiling research data for review
- strive for excellence in all of your work, especially in regard to communication and details
- have a great deal of flexibility in your available hours and understand that due to the virtual nature of the position and the world-wide locations of our team members, flexibility with communication, schedules, and meeting times may sometimes be necessary
- enjoy working within a close team environment
- enjoy working on the varied tasks necessary to support managers across several departments
- have the desire to be a committed, ‘ALL IN’, long-term member of our team and growing business
- would eventually welcome the opportunity for the position to grow to 10-15 hours per week
- can be present for monthly team meetings (via Zoom)
- agree wholeheartedly with our values of JOY, BEAUTY, TRUTH, RELATIONSHIPS, and INTENTIONALITY and strive to outwork those values in your work and personal life
Your average day will consist of monitoring and responding to customer emails and social media messages, assessing customer needs and determining the best solutions, as well as admin support to our management team. You will also be responsible for learning our products, policies, processes, and communication style in order to best serve our readers, customers, as well as our management team.
- A strong personal relationship with Christ and agreement with our statement of faith.
- Ability to communicate with customers in a friendly, thoughtful, and effective manner.
- Ability to adapt written communication to complement the voice, style, and tone of The Joyful Life Company.
- Proficiency with learning new software and online platforms quickly.
- Confidence in your ability to jump right in and get started with our team!
HIGHLY VALUED BONUS QUALIFICATIONS
- Familiarity with The Joyful Life Company and our products, mission, and core values.
- Proficiency in the following software, apps, or platforms: Asana, Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs, Later, WordPress & WordPress Plugins, Shipstation, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Mailerlite, MailChimp, Voxer, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest
- You work on a Mac