From festivals and backyard barbecues to community parades and fireworks shows, there is plenty to keep your family enjoying a fun 4th of July! And we’ve got the perfect way to sweeten up any celebration you may be planning. Fresh summer fruits help dazzle this patriotic red, white, and blue treat. Grab the kids and your star-spangled spirit and whip up a batch of these mouthwatering USA confections together. America never tasted so good!
Yields (8) 4” pizzas
- 2 1/2 Cup flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 Cup butter (softened)
- 1 Cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tablespoon heavy cream
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla
- 1 8oz. cream cheese (softened)
- 1 Cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tablespoon orange juice
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
FREE PRINTABLE | Mini Patriotic Fruit Pizza Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, salt, and baking soda. Set aside.
- Cream butter, sugar, eggs, cream, and vanilla. Add in flour mixture. Mix well and chill.
- Roll dough onto a floured surface to 1/2” thickness. Use 4” round cookie cutter to cut cookies and place on parchment paper. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- While cookies are baking, whip frosting ingredients together until smooth.
- Allow cookies to cool completely then frost and decorate with fresh fruit.
Encourage other women by sharing this post.