Issue 06 | AWAKEN | Spring 2020
The spring print publication of The Joyful Life Magazine will exhort us to awaken from apathy and reignite the joy, priority, and wonder of an authentic and personal relationship with Jesus. We’ll be reminded of ‘the love we had at first’ (Revelation 2:4), challenged to take an honest look at the ways we’ve wandered from or compartmentalized our faith, and encouraged to find true joy through genuine and honest communication with Him once again.
We’ll consider both practical and spiritual ways to invite and embrace the beauty of that which is holy within our homes, marriages, friendships, church, and community—aware of and awake to God’s presence both with us and in us, always.
This spring quarter, we want to encourage our readers to fall in love with Jesus anew and set Him preeminent in their hearts—eagerly growing toward a spiritual health which transcends all that this fleeting world may offer.
Our hope is that The Spring Issue will meet you right where you are, illuminate, inspire and impassion your soul toward Christ and His purposes. We pray your hearts and homes will be tenderly enlivened this spring, radiating the transforming joy of Jesus.
SOME FEATURES INSIDE THE AWAKEN ISSUE:
- Liminal Space: Understanding the Purpose of the Difficult Period Between Seasons
- Finding Joy Through the Darkness
- It’s Complicated: Rediscovering Our Love for the Church
- Discerning the Voice of God | A Journey of Discovering that He Speaks
- A Mom’s Hidden Influence On Her Children’s Friends
- Caring for Cut Flowers
- Watercoloring 101
- DIY Charcuterie Boards
- 5 Spring Quiche Recipes
- *NEW In Every Issue | Heart-Strong Christian Women Interview Series
Featuring Brittany Whitenack of Antique Candle Co.
- *NEW In Every Issue | History of the Hymn
- & Much More!
128 full-color AD-FREE pages printed on uncoated paper | 130# Soft Touch Cover | Offset Print | Perfect Bound | Lay-flat Binding | 8.5 x 11
Carolyn Watson @sixteenmilesout
US & Canada
There are no reviews yet.