This issue of The Joyful Life Magazine will ignite our souls into wonder anew as we center our hearts and homes on the beautiful object of our belief: Jesus. We’ll be encouraged to trust the Almighty in all things—resting wholeheartedly in His perfect character and loving plan.
We’ll consider both practical and spiritual ways to acknowledge the beauty of God’s presence and walk out our faith without reservation—entrusting our homes and relationships, our darkness and doubt, our dreaming and working, our present circumstances and what is to come—tethered to the source of ultimate strength, wisdom, and sovereignty.
SOME FEATURES INSIDE THE BELIEVE ISSUE:
- Embrace the Wind: Believing for Your Child’s Salvation
- Clothed in Christ: Divine Armor for the Battlefield
- The Art of Cozy Contentment
- How to Host a Christmas Cookie Exchange
- TIthed and Tested
- Ponder & Treasure: How to Have a Minimal Yet Meaningful Christmas
- How to Connect with Your Spouse
- Styling a Christmas Tree 101
- DIY Holiday Wreath
- 5 Winter Crockpot Recipes
- In Every Issue | Heart-Strong Christian Women Interview Series
Featuring Val Woerner of Val Marie Paper
- In Every Issue | History of the Hymn
- & Much More!
There are no reviews yet.