This issue of The Joyful Life Magazine will inspire creativity in our hearts and homes as we challenge ourselves to embrace our unique God-given gifts. We will look ahead with renewed enthusiasm to embrace new rhythms, invite Jesus into our every day, and welcome creativity as we intentionally apply gospel truth in our hearts and homes.
We want to encourage our readers to look to God’s unfailing goodness, to trust fully in His sovereignty, and to delight in His creativity—both on display within our world and made manifest in our hearts.
Our hope is that The Create Issue will inspire you to make heartfelt connections with your family and friends as well as bring practical changes to your home that will increase your joy!
SOME FEATURES INSIDE THE CREATE ISSUE:
- Hope for Spiritual Numbness: Awakening Our Soul-Senses to Perceive the Goodness of God
- 10 Biblical Life Skills to Teach Your Children Before They Leave Home
- How to Nurture Creativity
- Dear Mama, You Don’t Need to Be Good Enough
- Growing Faith in Your Tweens and Teens
- Free Lemonade: Enjoying Spiritual Refreshment
- Encountering the God of Hope
- The Art of Dabbling: Reflecting God’s Image When Mastery Isn’t Possible
- Creating a Family Mission Statement
- Easter Morning Exaltation
- DIY Room Spray
- 5 Uniquely-Scrumptious Semi-Homemade Cupcake Recipes
- In Every Issue | Heart-Strong Christian Women Interview Series
Featuring Katie Guiliano of Hosanna Revival
- In Every Issue | History of the Hymn
- In Every Issue | Creating Family Memories Series
- & Much More!