Issue 11 | REST | Summer 2021
The summer print publication of The Joyful Life Magazine will invite our souls into genuine rest as we quiet our hearts and homes before the Lord, content in His sovereignty. We’ll be challenged to reexamine present circumstances and redefine the rhythms of our days in light of unseen goodness even when what is before us may appear anything but good. We’ll be encouraged to trust the Almighty in all things—resting wholeheartedly in His perfect character and loving plan.
Our hope is that The Summer Issue, REST, will meet you right where you are, exhort and encourage you to bring all your burdens to the feet of a loving Savior and entrust your cares fully to Him. We pray your hearts and homes will be rejuvenated as you fix your gaze upon Jesus and joyfully accept His invitation to behold and to become, setting aside any striving to be and do more.
SOME FEATURES INSIDE THE REST ISSUE:
- Rest Doesn’t Have to Be Productive
- Learning to Be Content in the Story God is Writing for You
- 10 Truths to Tell Yourself Every Day
- Popularity Contests and the Social Media Approval Game
- Learning How to Fight: Rules of Engagement in Marital Conflict
- Decluttering Don’ts
- The Art of Restorative Eating
- Bringing Order to Our Hearts and Homes
- DIY Succulent Planter
- From Our Kitchen | 5 Summer Bruschetta Recipes
- In Every Issue | Heart-Strong Christian Women Interview Series
Featuring Hannah Weidmann of Everyday Heirloom
- In Every Issue | History of the Hymn
- *NEW In Every Issue | Creating Family Memories Series
- & Much More!
You won’t want to miss this refreshing Summer Issue!
128 full-color pages printed on uncoated paper | 130# Soft Touch Cover | Offset Print | Perfect Bound | Lay-flat Binding | 8.5 x 11
Carolyn Watson @sixteenmilesout
ANNUAL US SUBSCRIBERS RECEIVE FREE SHIPPING ON EVERY ISSUE ($24 Savings!):
US & Canada
Currently Out of Stock