This issue of The Joyful Life Magazine will orient our gaze toward the beautiful growth and change that the Lord is working in our hearts and our homes. We’ll be challenged to lean on Christ as we intentionally pursue our own sanctification, and we will be encouraged as we see the redemption and restoration that God is always orchestrating in the world and in our lives.
We’ll consider practical and spiritual ways to press into becoming the women God has created us to be—pursuing what is good and leaning on the Spirit to bring about our sanctification—as we seek to faithfully follow Jesus in our homes and our relationships; in our work and our rest; in our praying and our hoping.
SOME FEATURES INSIDE THE BECOME ISSUE:
- 10 Strategies to Love Your Child Well Through Mental Illness
- Becoming the Mom God Created You to Be
- If I’m Already Forgiven, Why Do I Need to Confess My Sins?
- God’s Faithfulness Through a Health Crisis
- PMS: Debunking the Myth
- Seeking Goodness, Giving Thanks: Projects to Cultivate Gratitude
- DIY Mini Fabric Pumpkins
- DIY Candle Making
- How to Host a Chili Cookoff
- IN EVERY ISSUE | From Our Kitchen: Chili Recipes
- IN EVERY ISSUE | Heart-Strong Christian Women Interview Series Featuring Laura van Dyk of God’s fingerprints
- IN EVERY ISSUE | History of the Hymn
- & Much More!
There are no reviews yet.