Issue 14 | SIMPLIFY | Spring 2022
The spring publication of The Joyful Life Magazine will urge us to find joy in the person of God and to delight in the season he has placed us in. This issue will usher our hearts into a season of simplicity, lifting our gaze to the God who is always working to uphold and sustain our faith. We’ll be encouraged to see the beauty in the small things and to find joy in the ways God is working in our circumstances, in our homes, and in our hearts.
In this issue, we’ll look at practical and spiritual ways to cultivate our faith—through prayer, silence, and slowness. We’ll be reminded of how to steward well what God has given us, and to care for both our hearts and our homes amidst the busyness of the surrounding world. We’ll be urged to work with diligence, to find meaning in the day-to-day, and to offer it all up to God as an act of worship. May you continually seek to know Him more, and as you do may you find that in all things He is good and kind.
SOME OF THE FEATURES INSIDE THE SIMPLIFY ISSUE:
- Maintaining Unity in Christ Amid Cultural Chaos
- When Less is More
- Embraced in the Ashes: Growing Through Loss
- Ways to Refresh Your Soul When You Can’t Get Away
- Moving Your Body for the Woman Who Hates to Exercise
- Decluttering Our Thoughts
- 101: Home Decor Refresh
- DIY Bullet Journaling
- DIY Natural Dyed Easter Eggs
- IN EVERY ISSUE | From Our Kitchen: Tacos
- IN EVERY ISSUE | Heart-Strong Christian Creatives Interview Series Featuring Pete and Jordan Jones of Daily Kairos
- IN EVERY ISSUE | History of the Hymn
- & Much More!
You won’t want to miss this beautiful Spring issue!
128 full-color pages printed on uncoated paper | 110# Soft Touch Cover | Offset Print | Perfect Bound | Lay-flat Binding | 8.5 x 11
Loralie Hoffort @highwoodroad
US & Canada