This issue of The Joyful Life Magazine will usher you into a remembrance of the goodness of community. Whether this occurs in the context of your relationship with God, your family, your neighbors, or those across the world, we pray this issue would urge you toward the great work of inviting relationships into your life.
We’ll talk about practical ways to care for, love on, and serve your neighbors and your family. We’ll meditate deeply on the importance and beauty of in-person community with those around us. We’ll also share practical tips for cooking, conversing, and cultivating a heart of everyday hospitality.
SOME FEATURES INSIDE THE INVITE ISSUE:
- Heart Hospitality
- Praying Against Anxiety
- The Hardest Thing I’ve Ever Done
- Bearing the Fruit of Repentance
- Unexpected Blessings In Embracing Plan B
- When Sharing the Gospel Makes You Nervous
- Beyond the Comfort Zone: Extending Hospitality to a Stranger
- DIY Easy No-Sew Linen Napkins
- DIY Personalized Clay Napkin Rings
- DIY Pumpkin Vase with Flowers
- In Every Issue | From Our Kitchen: Autumnal Pies
- In Every Issue | Heart-Strong Creatives: Concrete Conversations
- In Every Issue | History Of The Hymn
- & Much More!
There are no reviews yet.