This issue of The Joyful Life Magazine will urge readers to keep joy at the forefront of their hearts and homes—even in the midst of grief or hard seasons. This issue will be a reminder of the One in whom true and abiding joy is found, and the words shared within these pages will encourage you to intentionally carve out time for worship, reflection, and rest with Him.
We’ll share fun ideas for spending time with your kids and your spouse, prompting you toward those sweet joyous moments of togetherness. We’ll talk about creative ways to gather with your friends and neighbors during this season, and we will provide some practical ideas for everyday discipleship with your kids.
SOME FEATURES INSIDE THE REJOICE ISSUE:
- A Closing Conversation with Our Founder, Sandi Warner
- How to Host a ‘Favorite Things’ Gift Exchange
- Starting a Mom and Child Book Club
- Intentional Advent
- Teaching Kids to be in the World But Not of the World
- Starting the Year With a Year Of Romance
- Rejoicing Amid Seasons of Suffering and Lament
- DIY Christmas Gifts in a Jar
- DIY Recycled Paper-Making
- In Every Issue | From Our Kitchen: Sweet & Savory Dips
- In Every Issue | Heart-Strong Creatives: Dwell
- In Every Issue | History Of The Hymn
- & Much More!