The ABIDE Issue | Fall 2018
The ABIDE Issue encourages one of the foundational cornerstones of the Christian faith—abiding in Christ. Abiding is not a single act to be accomplished. Rather, it is a reflection of the life-giving relationship we can enjoy by inviting Jesus into our hearts and homes and asking Him to be an active part of our daily lives.
The mission behind The Joyful Life Magazine is to help women embrace joy and see the beauty in every area of their lives—home, work, marriage, motherhood, family, friendship, fellowship, and community. It’s a publication about real life—as vulnerable, beautiful, fragile & joyful as it is.
The heart of The ABIDE Issue is to point women back to the pursuit of the authentic joy found only in Jesus. We believe joy can be embraced by every woman and we aim to be a treasured source of encouragement and inspiration in your journey toward living a joyful life.
SOME FEATURES INSIDE THE ABIDE ISSUE:
• Spiritual Disciplines: Restful Exercises for the Soul
• For Such a Time as This: Living the Life God has Called You To
• Connecting with Christ through the Hustle of the Holidays
• The Weary World Rejoices: Longing for Jesus in the Midst of Sorrow
• The Art of Bible Journaling
• 25 Days of Christmas Kindness
• An Interview with Glynnis Whitwer of Proverbs 31 Ministries
• Holiday Gift Guide
• & Much More!
128 full-color pages printed on uncoated paper | 130# Soft Touch Cover | Offset Print | Perfect Bound | 8.5 x 11
Carolyn V. @sixteenmilesout
ANNUAL US SUBSCRIBERS RECEIVE FREE SHIPPING ON EVERY ISSUE ($24 Savings!):
US, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand