Issue 02 | GATHER | Spring 2019
Issue 02 | GATHER | Spring 2019 encourages the deliberate cultivation of deeper relationships. One of the most central themes woven through Scripture is the formation of community—be it our personal and intimate relationship with Christ, or our church body, family, friends, and neighbors, the biblical exhortation is undeniable. It is our springboard to love. And so, we choose to GATHER. As imperfect and ordinary as it may be, we learn together to create a haven of joy and grace through intentional fellowship, hospitality, and outreach.
The mission behind The Joyful Life Magazine is to help women embrace joy and see the beauty in every area of their lives—home, work, marriage, motherhood, family, friendship, fellowship, and community. It’s a publication about real life—as vulnerable, beautiful, fragile & joyful as it is. The heart of each and every published issue is to point women back to the pursuit of the authentic joy found only in Jesus.
SOME FEATURES INSIDE THE GATHER ISSUE:
- For the Joy Set Before Me: Mothering With a Servant’s Heart
- Tiny House, Abundant Living: Lessons from Logan Wolfram’s #TinyWolfLodge
- Cultivating a Word-Rich Lifestyle
- Tarry Around the Table: Feasting on Family Fellowship
- Canning 101
- Ezer: Embracing My Call as a Helpmeet
- An Interview with Family Life Ministries Co-Founder, Barbara Rainey of Ever Thine Home
- Fresh salad recipes that will steal the show on your spring tablescape
- & Much More!
128 full-color AD-FREE pages printed on uncoated paper | 130# Soft Touch Cover | Offset Print | Perfect Bound | Lay-flat Binding | 8.5 x 11
Carolyn Watson @sixteenmilesout
ANNUAL US SUBSCRIBERS RECEIVE FREE SHIPPING ON EVERY ISSUE ($24 Savings!):
US, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand