Looking for a super easy dinner to throw in the slow cooker tonight? Try whipping up these garlic ranch pork chops in a Crock Pot. They take just five minutes to prep and taste delicious.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 3 hours
6 (¾ inch) Boneless or Bone-in Pork Chops
Salt and Pepper, to taste
1 T. Olive Oil
3 Pounds Red Potatoes, cut into fourths
½ Cup Sliced Sweet Onion
6-8 Whole Garlic Cloves, peeled
½ Cup Olive Oil
3 T. Dry Ranch Seasoning
1 T. Apple Cider Vinegar
3 T. Cold Butter, sliced
INSTRUCTIONS FOR GARLIC RANCH PORK CHOPS IN CROCK POT
- Add the quartered potatoes, sliced onions, and half of the whole garlic to the bottom of a large slow cooker.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season the pork chops with salt and pepper. Add the pork chops to the skillet and sear on each side. Remove the pork chops from the skillet and place on a plate and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together the ½ cup olive oil, ranch seasoning, and apple cider vinegar.
- Pour half of the ranch mixture over the potatoes, onions, and garlic, and gently stir to coat.
- Lay the pork chops on top of the potato mixture and spoon the remaining olive oil / ranch mixture over each pork chop as you lay them in the slow cooker.
- Top the pork chops with pats of butter.
- Cook on high for 3 hours, or low for 5-6 hours.
WANT MORE EASY CROCK POT MEALS FROM THE JOYFUL LIFE?
5 Easy Slow Cooker Recipes Printable
Our team has put together this FREE printable for our readers with 5 easy Crock Pot dinners. Enter your name and email below and we’ll send this fun printable right over!
Share This Post