For many of us, fall signals the return of routine, cooler temperatures, and hectic scheduling. No matter what fills your calendar this season, care-free delicious seasonal dinner ideas are a welcome relief. Weeknight meals can be fresh and fast, healthy and hearty. Sheet pan dinners are all the rage, making prep and clean-up ultra simple and in our most recent issue REDEEM | Fall 2020, we’ve got five unique recipes that will fill your home and family with all the best of fall. Today we are giving you a sneak peek and sharing one of those delicious recipes with you. Be sure to head to THE SHOP and pick up your copy of REDEEM to see them all!
Autumn is time to harvest the last of summer’s bounty and enjoy squash, potatoes, apples, and root vegetables at their peak finest. Roasted alongside savory meats and seafood, you’ve got a comforting stress-free meal, perfect for chilly evenings. Gourmet doesn’t have to mean kitchen drudgery—feast on this cozy sheet pan dinner this season!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25-30 minutes
4 Boneless Pork Chops
½ Teaspoon Black Pepper
½ Teaspoon Salt
3 Sweet Potatoes, sliced into ¼ inch circles
3 Red Apples, cored and sliced
4 Tablespoons Butter, melted
¾ Cup Brown Sugar
½ Cup Chopped Pecans
3 Tablespoons Honey
3 Tablespoons Flour
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
½ Teaspoon Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a large baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Season the pork chops with salt and pepper and place on prepared baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix together the melted butter, brown sugar, pecans, honey, flour, olive oil, and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Arrange the sliced apples and sweet potato circles around the pork chops on the sheet pan in a single layer.
- Spoon or crumble topping over the apples, sweet potatoes, and pork chops.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the pork reaches 145 degrees and the apples and sweet potatoes are tender.
Share This Post